We are now accepting entries.
Submissions accepted until May 15, 2008
Late entries accepted until May 31, 2008.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the 2008 season has been cancelled. We are currently reorganizing and hope to be back to full capacity for 2009.
Filmmakers who submitted films for the 2008 season will have the option of having their films held for the following season or entering one new film at no charge.
Thank you to everyone who has, and who continues to support us.
entries in padded or cardboard envelope to:
*entries will not be returned so please send a good quality copy suitable for projection on a theatrical screen.
submission form must be included with each entry - no exceptions
Competing projects submitted must have been produced no earlier than 2006.
No "Fan Films" nor any films that include Suicide or elements thereof will be accepted.
must be between 3 minutes to 60 minutes in length.
welcome submissions in the following genres:
Languages other than English are welcome with English Subtitles provided.
Entry Deadline is May 15, 2008. Late entries (post marked after May 15, 2008) will be accepted until May 31, 2008 but late fees will apply. No entries accepted after May 31, 2008.
We encourage you to register your film(s) early. The earlier you submit, the better your chances of acceptance.
*Reminder - Submitting your information constitutes your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions below.
The festival will return to The Aurora Theatre.
Entrants must sign the Duplication Authorization agreement so the Festival may present your film in advertisements, brochures and other Festival literature. This gives your film more exposure to the Film Industry.
· A signed and fully completed application with publicity materials(if available) must be submitted with a properly labeled DVD, DVD-Mini, DivX CD, or ½ VHS viewing video (NTSC format).
· VHS entries should have a 5-10 second black leader before and after the film.
· All films must contain credits (simple credits are acceptable).
· No color bars or test patterns to be used, unless part of the actual film.
· Entrant must be 17 years of age or older.
· If you desire confirmation that we have received your entry, please include a self-addressed stamped post card.
· The Preview and/or Screener copy of your film will not be returned and becomes the property of Pencil Head's Dusk Til Dawn Film Fest. Please be sure to keep your original and submit a quality copy.
· All submissions must be in English or subtitled in English.
· PHDTD Film Fest will not be responsible for Video Cassettes, CD's or DVDs lost or damaged in the mail.
· If selected, entrants will be notified via email and/or postal mail by or about June 20, 2008.
· Entrant must sign the Duplication Authorization
agreement so that the Festival may present your film in, but not limited
to, advertisements, brochures and other Festival literature. This
gives your film more exposure to the Film Industry.
By submitting (film title), the submitter warrants that
please visit our sponsor below
Become a Sponsor
Contact us at:
In Memory of William Richard Dobson III
May 4, 1969 - November 8, 2002
Pencil Head's Dusk Til Dawn Film Fest, website, design, characters, logos, and indicia are ©Mike Garcia 2004, 2005, 2006., 2007, 2008
All rights reserved.